Tales From The Pantry: A Butler's Diary

From the pantry of an historic country house comes the ongoing diary of its butler, Mr Dean Fielding. I shall be giving you a glimpse of the family I serve and of the lives both 'Below Stairs' and 'Above'. I hope you follow my jottings daily.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Have been butler here for over 15 years. Having previously, and unusually for these days, worked my way up from footman to under-butler to my current post. You can now follow me on Twitter via: http://www.twitter.com/butlerfielding

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Quick Cromwell Update

It is now 10.39pm as I type this. I have just returned from the lake where Mr Cromwell is settling down for a long night. He seems in good spirits and is armed with a flask of something that smells suspiciously unlike coffee. It has just started to rain again, but that will not dampen his enthusiasm for the task ahead.

He is a determined man. Meanwhile, safely ensconced in my butler's flat, I am about ready to make myself a cup of hot chocolate.....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I await the tale of Cromwell's expedition with eager anticipation. Were the miscreants properly routed?

8:30 pm  
Anonymous Pengobatan Fistula Ani Tanpa Operasi said...

The article is very helpful, thanks for sharing information

Cara Alami Mengobati Ginjal Bocor

2:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home